RENT THE ROSE
Please consult the COVID-19 Venue Fact Sheet
for details about current rental services available at The Rose.
The Rose is a state-of-the-art, high technology venue designed with a main theatre and secondary space that can be used simultaneously, accommodating up to 1000 people.
- 868-seat horseshoe-shaped main theatre creating an intimate space with the farthest seat just 90 feet from the stage
- A secondary hall, Studio Two, suitable for performances, meetings and social events. Capacity is dependent on event needs and can accommodate up to 120.
- Main space consisting of 64,000 square feet
- Multi-purpose, two-level atrium lobby
- Assembly and lobby space for business events, social functions and trade shows
- 600-car underground parking garage directly beneath the facility
- Building exterior covered in a ‘skin’ of acoustic isolators to insulate the building
- Full fly tower
- Broadcast ready venue, pre-wired for TV and Video
- Warm ambiance with sandstone blocks, African wood trim veneers and expansive marble granite floors
HEALTH & SAFETY
The City of Brampton is operating in accordance with the provincial COVID-19 Response Framework: Keeping Ontario Safe and Open, which places each public health unit into a colour-coded level based on risk. Peel Region is now in the Grey-Lockdown level, for a minimum of 28 days. Understand how these guidelines impact performing arts venues in Peel Region.
The health and safety of artists, staff, and clients is our top priority. Read our COVID-19 Venue Fact Sheet for more details on The Rose’s protective measures.
The Rose Brampton remains closed to the public. We continue to support local artists and arts organizations, and offer ways for our audiences to engage in exceptional artistic experiences virtually.
Technical Inquiries: TheatreTechnical@brampton.ca
Technical Specifications: The Rose Brampton
Event Planning Resources:
Box Office Form
Rental Request Form
Brampton Theatres Rate Sheet
Facility Rental User Insurance Program
Guest Presentation Guidelines
Complimentary Ticket Form
COVID-19 Onsite Fact Sheet
Events serving food must complete the following applications through the Region of Peel:
Special Event Application for Event Organizers
Special Event Application for Food Vendors
PLEASE NOTE: Any date breaks in the event calendars do not necessarily mean they are open for rentals. Please contact the Box Office or email@example.com to find out about availability and schedules.