RENT THE ROSE
THE ROSE BRAMPTON IS ACCEPTING RENTAL CLIENTS.
We invite you to contact us to discuss your upcoming event. At The Rose, we are committed to coordinating successful events, and we are passionate about providing memorable experiences for artists, audiences, and clients. We value accountability, respect, service, and our client relationships. Enjoy access to state-of-the-art technical equipment, digital infrastructure capable of filming and livestreaming, and exceptional production quality. Read on to learn more about renting The Rose.
The RoseThe Rose is a remarkable venue designed with a main theatre and secondary space that can be used simultaneously, and accommodate up to 1000 people.
- 868-seat horseshoe-shaped main theatre creating an intimate space with the farthest seat just 90 feet from the stage
- A secondary hall, Studio Two, suitable for performances, meetings and social events. Capacity is dependent on event needs and can accommodate up to 120.
- Main space consisting of 64,000 square feet
- Multi-purpose, two-level atrium lobby
- Assembly and lobby space for business events, social functions and trade shows
- 600-car underground parking garage directly beneath the facility
- Building exterior covered in a ‘skin’ of acoustic isolators to insulate the building
- Full fly tower
- Broadcast ready venue, pre-wired for TV and Video
- Warm ambiance with sandstone blocks, African wood trim veneers and expansive marble granite floors
VIDEO: TAKE A BACKSTAGE TOUR OF THE ROSE
Technical Specifications: The Rose Brampton
EVENT PLANNING FORMS:
STEP 1: Request Form
STEP 2: Event Proposal
STEP 3: Box Office Form, Complimentary Ticket Form
STEP 4: Detailed Event Plan
STEP 5: Vendor Information Form (coming soon)
EVENT PLANNING RESOURCES:
Alcohol on Stage Fact Sheet
Brampton Theatres Insurance Fact Sheet
Brampton Theatres Rate Sheet
COVID-19 Backstage Protocols
COVID-19 Screening Form
Guest Presentation Guidelines
Performing Arts COVID-19 Safety Plan (Indoor)
Performing Arts COVID-19 Safety Plan (Outdoor)
Public Spaces Programming Guidelines
Rental Payment Fact Sheet
Rental Agreement Terms & Conditions
User Fee Fact Sheet
PLEASE NOTE: Date breaks in the event calendars are subject to availability. Please contact the Box Office or email@example.com to find out about schedules.