THE ROSE BRAMPTON
The Rose is a remarkable venue designed with a main theatre and secondary space that can be used simultaneously, and accommodate up to 1000 people.
- 868-seat horseshoe-shaped main theatre creating an intimate space with the farthest seat just 90 feet from the stage
- A secondary hall, Studio Two, suitable for performances, meetings and social events. Capacity is dependent on event needs and can accommodate up to 120.
- Main space consisting of 64,000 square feet
- Multi-purpose, two-level atrium lobby
- Assembly and lobby space for business events, social functions and trade shows
- 600-car underground parking garage directly beneath the facility
- Building exterior covered in a ‘skin’ of acoustic isolators to insulate the building
- Full fly tower
- Broadcast ready venue, pre-wired for TV and Video
- Warm ambiance with sandstone blocks, African wood trim veneers and expansive marble granite floors
VIDEO: TAKE A BACKSTAGE TOUR OF THE ROSE
RENT THE ROSE
THE ROSE BRAMPTON WELCOMES RENTAL CLIENT INQUIRIES.
We invite you to contact us to discuss your upcoming event. At The Rose, we are committed to coordinating successful events, and we are passionate about providing memorable experiences for artists, audiences, and clients. We value accountability, respect, service, and our client relationships. Enjoy access to state-of-the-art technical equipment, digital infrastructure capable of filming and live-streaming, and exceptional production quality. Read on to learn more about renting The Rose.
Rental Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org | 905 874 2844
Technical Specifications: The Rose Brampton