BECOME A DONOR
There are several ways you can support Performing Arts Brampton:
- One-time/annual donation
- Monthly donation
- Tribute giving
- Donating the value of your tickets
The Performing Arts Brampton's Education Series has served thousands of young people in Peel and neighbouring regions over the past 16 years. Our programs for youth are designed to be accessible, inclusive, and free or significantly subsidized, as we strive to eliminate financial barriers to the arts. Your generous gift will:
- Keep education programs and performances financially accessible
- Sustain the Ticket Subsidy Program which provides students the opportunity to experience live theatre without financial barriers
- Develop local talent by training the next generation of creators; and empower students to perform on a professional stage through the Centre Stage Conservatory
- Support local professional artists
- Enable responsive art programs such as the Youth + Elders Storytelling Project and the Radio Play Series
Our donors are the heart of our theatre and we are exceedingly grateful to each and every one. These are just some of the ways we show our gratitude.
Supporter — Up to $149
- Charitable Tax Receipt (for donations $25 and above)
- Recognition in select marketing materials
- Backstage tour with Executive Artistic Director
- Invitation for two to Centre Stage Conservatory final performance
Friend — $150 - $499
- Invitation for two to Season Launch Event
- Advance ticket purchase window for upcoming season
- Invitation for two to exclusive meet & greet or talkback
- Invitation to Centre Stage Conservatory workshop and Q&A with instructor
- Complimentary coffee and tea at The Rose Bar
Trustee — $500 - $999
- First access to advance ticket purchase for upcoming season
- Advance ticket purchase for newly announced performances
- Invitation for two to an exclusive donor event
- Invitation to an Arts Adventures performance
- Priority wait-list for sold out performances
Donors of $1,000 or more will become part of the exclusive Performing Arts Dress Circle. In addition to all previous benefits, Dress Circle donors will receive an additional exclusive invitation to an annual event that will be selected based on each individual donor’s interests or ticket.
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
Monthly donations are an excellent way to establish a sustainable future for the Performing Arts in Brampton. This convenient way of donating ensures a steady stream of funding in support of artists and performances, throughout the season. Monthly giving is easy! Your pre-authorized credit card payments will be processed automatically each month. You can contact us to change your donation, skip a month or cancel at any time. Your year-end tax receipt will be the cumulative total of your generosity throughout the year. A minimum full-year commitment is required to maintain access to donor benefits.
Honour a loved one or friend by making a tribute donation in recognition of their life, commitment to the arts, acts of service to the Brampton community, or accomplishments. Upon request, Performing Arts Brampton will send a card to the individual or their family to inform them of the gift made in their behalf.
Can't Make It to The Show?
You can donate the value of your tickets prior to the performance date by contacting Box Office at 905-874-2800. To qualify for a charitable tax receipt, the total ticket value must be a minimum of $25.
MAKE A DONATION
- ONLINE: Make a secure donation online. Donate NOW
- BY PHONE: Contact Donor Services at 905-874-3956.
- BY MAIL: Donation Form
- IN PERSON: Come by The Rose’s Box Office during operating hours to speak to a Representative.
- BY EMAIL: email@example.com
PERFORMING ARTS BRAMPTON T-SHIRTS
Three talented Brampton-based artists have created t-shirt designs that reflect the spirit of Performing Arts Brampton. These wearable art pieces are available for purchase at The Rose Brampton Box Office, as well as at the bar during performances. All proceeds will help to support Performing Arts Brampton, arts education, and local artists. Read more about the artists!